Monday, July 2, 2012

FREE CVS printable coupon on FB -your choice!


Yay!  CVS FB page reached 1 Million Facebook Fans & they are rewarding us with a printable coupon of your choice delivered to you by email!  You will have to have your CVS ExtraCare Card number to sign in.  Choose from one of the 4 coupons you see above after sign in.  I chose the $2 off candy or beverage only because my family (hubby) goes through cases of water like they're, well....water -lol!  I figured this would get me a case of bottled water pretty close to free.  If you are planning a shopping trip to CVS this week, one of the other $x/$xx coupons might be a better fit for your scenarios.  You can see this weeks CVS deals HERE.

PS...I had a lot of trouble with the app getting "stuck" when I was using IE as my browser, but I switched over to Google Chrome & it worked just fine.  You may want to switch browsers if you seem to be getting "stuck" in the sign process. 


Thanks Hip

No comments:

Post a Comment